Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Song of the Day/Week :: Freestylers - Cracks [Flux Pavilion Remix]

Been listening to a lot of dubstep.fm lately, mainly their podcasts. I heard this song called Freestylers - Cracks [Flux Pavilion Remix]. Think it might be my new favorite song of the week.

Maybe I'll start doing a video or song of the week or something along those lines.
Anyhoot, just a quick update i thought i would share with anyone who reads this.

In other news, I'm currently working on my 3rd real Modern Warfare 2 Montage. I think it will be my last one for that game, with Black Ops just around the corner, I'd like to start getting some stuff for that game done up, as well as Halo Reach. Will be nice that i wont have to record every game seeing as both titles are coming with a theater mode that was more common with the Halo franchise.

Until next time, check out the song. Lemme know in the comments what songs you guys like or if you like/dislike the dubstep genre all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment